We rely on revenue from annual subscriptions to keep the club running and to continue providing the best experience possible for our members. We are always on the lookout for new members regardless of age or ability, so if you want to join then please contact us!
MEMBERSHIP RATES 2020
We are pleased to be able to offer the below discounted rates for the short 2020 season. For details on how to pay, please contact the Membership Secretary here. To register as a member, please click here.
- Full Adult Playing Member (aged 18 or over on 1st September 2019) - £80
- Bank of England Staff Member / Pensioner (must be currently serving staff or in receipt of Bank pension) - £40
- Student Playing Member (aged 18 - 24 on 1st September 2019 and in full time education) - £50
- Junior Playing Member (aged 17 or below on 1st September 2019) - £40
- Social Non Playing Member - £30
MATCH FEES 2020
All players are required to pay a £5 match fee per game (assuming any play is possible). Match day captains will be responsible for collecting this from their teams.